I would like to send a big thank you to you and your team for doing such a great, professional job with the marquee. You worked so hard to get everything ready in time on a site that must have presented many unique challenges. I am sure it could not have been easy.
I cannot imagine using another company. You really are the ‘Rolls Royce’ form me.
I would like to wish you and your team a great Christmas and I hope we will have the pleasure of working with you again ".
Diego Masciaga – December 2013
- "Thank you so much for all your amazing hard work in creating what was the best hunt ball marquee yet. The positive feedback keeps flooding in and so many thanks for making it happen each year".
John C F Jeffries – November 2013
- "We have received so many complements about your marquee and were delighted to have had Nick and his team here so thank you very much".
Michael – Deborah Whitfield – November 2013
- "I realised as I saw your men dismantling the marquee in the still pouring rain on Monday last what a very good service you had given us, with too many last minute changes for comfort, for which I apologise. Thank you very much for taking so much trouble and for being so accommodating. It made it all so much easier for us, and contributed to what by all accounts was a very successful party despite the appalling weather. We are both very grateful to you and your firm".
Anthony – Jenny Loehnis – October 2013
- "Thanks for all your hard work at Kingston Lisle.
The Marquee looked fantastic. One of the best.
Well done to you and your boys
William Bartholomew – August 2013
- "Cynis and I just wanted to pass on our huge thanks and appreciation to you and your team for the amazing job you did at our wedding. It was quite something to watch the marquee grow day by day and the finished product was so much better than we could have even imagined that we could just not stop smiling every time we went inside.
As my bridesmaid said to me, ‘it must have been made by magic’!!".
Rosie – Cynis – August 2013
- "Thank you very much for the marquee for our parties. It was all very efficient and we were very pleased with it and the tables etc.. We’ll remember you for the next time we need a marquee".
Rosemary Alexander – August 2013
- "Thank you for Prestige Marquees’ professional service at the ball, it couldn’t have ran smoother"!
Polly Cocker – August 2013
- "Great job on Saturday. All looked stunning. Well done, thank the boys".
William Bartholomew – July 2013
- "Just to say a great many thanks for all your hard work on the Barn of Bridewell – it looked superb on the day and with the sun shining all went to plan".
Richard – June 2013
- "Waterside Inn looks great. Thanks – client very pleased".
William Bartholomew – June 2013
- "I have been meaning to e-mail you all week (but have been rather exhausted) to thank you so much to Prestige for their incredibly professional work last week, we had absolutely everything we needed and the marquee looked fabulous".
Frances MacDonald Milner – June 2013
- "Many thanks for your excellent service. Please thank Nick".
Stephen Lambert – June 2013
- "We would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for the wonderful marquee you supplied for our daughter’s wedding. From the very outset you listened carefully to our ideas and created a truly magical setting around the pond which was enhanced even further, during the evening with the very clever lighting. So many of our guests remarked on how lovely the whole picture looked. Little did they appreciate how hard you had all worked to achieve this. We can only thank you once again for ensuring everything met our expectations. PS. The thunder and hail storm certainly tested the robustness of your construction"!
Tim & Judy Proger – May 2013
- "All went smoothly in Carlyle Square. Thanks for all your help – looked great and client was very happy "
William Bartholomew – February 2013
- "Your marquees are always in immaculate condition. Your staff are very hardworking, conscientious and polite. Nothing is too much trouble for them and I can always rely on you to get the job done.
Many of the events have been very tricky in terms of sloping ground and access. You always manage to overcome these challenges and often incorporate tree, bushes and buildings into the marquees, which dramatically enhance the overall look".
Henry Bonas Events Management and Entertainment – Cheltenham, Glos 2012
- "Your amazing tent was tested to the max, and totally leak-proof. The open ended gables were fabulous; it was fantastic to look back at the house from the perfectly heated marquee.
Philip & Jane - Barton Abbey Oxfordshire, 2012
- Thank you so much for your help the marquee looked beautiful and the party a great success".
G Montgomery - Wendover, Buckinghamshire, 2012
- "You must be the best tent ‘putter-upper’ in the world – to put that huge marquee up in such foul conditions and to make it not blow away! Well done you, everyone said it was the best they had ever seen and we enjoyed every minute of it".
J Fleming – Steeple Barton, Oxfordshire, May 2012
- "Wind and rain and once again Nick and the team rose to the occasion. The marquee was superb and they were very pleased with the end result and so was I - keep it up!
Well done you, Richard and the team for the marquee at the Finemans. It looked great.
What a great job at Addison Road. The marquee looked fabulous. Really excellent".
William Bartholomew Party Organising Ltd, 2012
- "We are lost for words. Yesterday was such an important day in the life of the Waterside Inn and you and your wonderful team have completely done us proud. The marquees were wonderful; assembled and taken away with the utmost professionalism. Several guests made complimentary comments about them and we have been more than happy to recommend you".
The Waterside Inn, Bray, Berkshire – August 2012
- "Your skill and imagination in installing such wonderful structures helped to provide all the guest with a weekend to remember. Many have commented of the magnificence of the occasion which your team was very much part of".
Philip – Torteval, Guernsey, August 2012
- "you so much for a superb job last weekend. The marquees, as always, were smart and they looked superb on the night"
William Bartholomew Party Organising Ltd - Jul 2010
- "I must say - it really looked fantastic! Thanks for your efficiency and help"
Sarah McDonald - Sep 2010 (Marlow, Buckinghamshire)
- "Thank you so much Nick for putting up such a perfect tent for us - and especially for providing the perfect matting which I was so thrilled with - everyone had a ball"
Annie Daniels - 2010 (Cheltenham)
- Your service, both beforehand, and in creating a decoration, was in our view outstanding. It was a pleasure to work with you and your team"
John Clarke - Oct 2010 (London)
- "Thank you so much for a job well done. I had a lovely party and your marquee was much admired"
Jennifer Sawyer - Aug 2010 (Gloucestershire)
- "The evening was a terrific success, with many people describing it as the best Hunt Ball ever; your tents and staff work were key parts to that success"
The Lord Willoughby de Broke - November 2009 (Gloucestershire)
- "Thank you Nick for all your fantastic help, I shall be recommending you to everyone!"
VOGUE Publications - 2009 (London)